Our Two by Three Preschool is a high-quality, fully licensed preschool for children ages 3 to 5. Our Preschool’s primary goal is the social and emotional development of your child. Our play-based curriculum allows your child to make steady educational and personal gains. It is these gains and the nurturing staff that will support the development of your child's self-esteem and confidence.
To build a broad foundation for your child's future success as a student, our program is focused upon these essential early childhood skills:
Fine Motor skill development
Letter and numeral recognition
Pre-literacy skill development
Gross motor development
• Small class sizes with 1:3 teacher/child ratio
• Curriculum developed by seasoned early childhood educators
• Focus on play and positive social interactions
• Snack time (peanut-free environment)
• Music & art/sensory activities
• Story time
• Flexible & ongoing enrollment with groups running throughout the year
• Morning and summer sessions available
• Indoor and outdoor play
• Gross motor exploration
• Music therapy
• Nurses on-site
• Conveniently located immediately off of Rt. 93
Preschool is one of the most important and highest return-on-investment decisions you will make on behalf of your children. The benefits of preschool actually increase over time by giving the child a stronger foundation to build upon.
Improved confidence and self-esteem
Enhanced cognitive skills
Preschool graduates had 12% higher high school graduation rates than children that did not attend preschools.
47% more preschool graduates attended college than children that did not attend preschools.
For more information or to enroll your child, please contact Hilary Odoy, Program Director at 978-475-3806.
+ EMAIL Hilary